Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Kylie!!!!

Happy Birthday Sweetheart! My baby girl turned 3 today! I can't believe she is so old! Where did the time go?! It made me cry a bit last night when I really thought about how old she is. She has grown up so fast and is changing all the time. I love to watch her learn new things each day. I love to hear all the funny things she says. I LOVE when she will tell me she loves me out of no where. I love to see the sweet girl she is becoming. I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!! We've had a fun day today and we had a fun party for her on Saturday. I'll post more later because we're still celebrating today, but I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love you baby girl!!!!!!

5 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Awww Happy Birthday Gorgeous little Kylie! I remember when my little Darling daughter was 3 oh my now she is 8!!!! eeek.
Kristy xo

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Kylie!! We thought of you yesterday from far away Illinois! Hope you had a fab day you big 3 year old!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Kylie Rae! I remember the day you were born (I also remember your mom being pregnant with you)!!! I've loved you every day of your life! You are a sweetheart!

Hope said...

Happy Birthday Kylie!!!

Brad and Dana said...

Can't wait to see pics of Miss Kylie in her Gymboree outfit! I hope you like it. I know white is terrible for a kid but it looked good in the store. Have fun playing Candyland, Mickey Mouse Memory, and putting together the My Little Pony puzzle. Sorry we couldn't stay to play. You throw a fab party!