Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday!!!!

To my Sweet Kylie,
Happy Birthday to you!!!!  I can't believe you are SIX years old!  Seems like just days ago we were at the hospital welcoming you to our family!  And now you are SIX!!!!  I hope you had a fabulous birthday and that you felt very special and very loved.  Because you are!!!  I love watching you grow up (even though it's hard to watch it go so fast!) and learn so many new things.  You are such a smart child.  You ask questions about EVERYTHING and you are so observant and bright.  You are a very loving girl and family is so important to you.  I love your love for life and your laugh is one of the best sounds in the world!  You have a great sense of humor, love to ride your bike, play with friends, read, play games with your family, make your sister laugh (and you can do that better than anyone!), eat treats, color and just have fun!  Thanks for being our daughter and I feel SO lucky that I get to be your mom!!!!

This birthday of yours was special for me (and I hope for you too!) because we got to do something on your special day (in one of our favorite places!!) that I have been wanting to do for a long time. The fact that I got to do it with my beautiful daughter...well that was just one amazing day for me!  And this look on your face is just priceless...

You LOVED being with our new friend, Mickey.  :)  When you left you said, "I love this place...I want to live here!" 

So Happy Birthday to my sweet baby!  I love you SO MUCH!!!!  I hope all your birthday wishes came true! 

Love,
Mommy

3 comments:

KT said...

I am so happy that you're blogging again!

KT said...

Also, I am jealous that she got to kiss a dolphin. What a lucky birthday girl. :-)

Eva Wilson said...

Happy Birthday baby girl.


Regards,
Online Dissertation Help