Saturday, December 8, 2007

A few photos....

Well.....it's finally happened! I have gotten a few photos of our house taken and uploaded to my computer. These are just photos from our basement level, I'll try to do the main level and upper later soon. :) But hey....better something than nothing, right?! And we aren't done with everything yet, but we are getting there! We had our basement finished and did 9' ceilings instead of the standard 8'. So we actually get a good amount of light and it doesn't feel too much like a basement. We are SO GLAD that we did finish it because it gives Kylie a great place to stay and when we have visitors (hint, hint!!!) they can have their own place to stay. Plus, it makes a GREAT haven for my stamping room!!! :) (I don't have photos of that yet, but I will take some soon for those that are interested. :) ) Anyway...enjoy!


This is the oasis for our guests.....so feel free to come visit! We love visitors! So please come see us!


So I am standing in the corner of our TV area here. The TV is to my left, along with another love sac. I want bright colors down here, hence the bright pillows. :) I think I may have to paint sooner than I wanted to, but we'll see. :)

The view standing behind the TV area. You can see our TV and other LoveSac there. Then our elliptical is behind me.
I really wanted for our new house to have a fun kids area with lots of toys. I wanted Kylie to have a place where she could make a mess if she wanted and it was away from our main living area. So I am SO GLAD that we have this spot. It's been a blast to have, and Kylie loves it.

Here is the bathroom downstairs. It's right across the hall from the guest room.

Hope you enjoyed the photos and I will get some more soon!

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey Ashley! I LOVE your new house! And Kylie is a doll! We need to get together next time I'm out there in Utah! (Or whenever your in FL)I'm glad that you have a blog now! It's so much fun to see what everyone is up to!

Jill said...

Fabulous! Oasis is the perfect word too. Do you love all the new space!!???

Mandy said...

SOOO fun, where are the pictures of the rest of the house, Tyler looked at them and was disapointed there weren't more--as was I!!! How fun.

Brenda said...

Lookin' good! You must just love it! Can I just say that I could eat Kylie up! So dangerously cute that one is!

Ashley said...

I know I need to post more...but I warned that I was posting just a few. :) And I know it's just of the basement. I will get more up soon. Brenda...I agree! :) Sometimes I look at Kylie and just can't believe how stunning she is. I don't know if it's just because I am the mom or what. :)

jan said...

Coming together great! I need to come visit you soon. The guest room is calling!

Emily said...

That looks fun! Where is the play area? IN the basement? That is what everyone needs...I am coming to realize! :) I wanted to see the huge master bedroom I heard about! Cant wait to see more!

Sharalea said...

Your house looks beautiful! you have a great eye for decor, I'm excited to see more pics as you post them!

Aubrie said...

Love the house!!!

Lindsay said...

Hey Ashley! To answer your question, of coarse! Add me to the list! I've already added your link on my blog, hope you don't mind :)