Thursday, December 6, 2007

More Kylie...

So since I have failed in getting pictures of our new house up, I decided to post some more of Kylie. :) I need to get house pictures posted, I know, but I thought I would have things all decorated by now. Well....I don't. So I am just going to take pics of what I have done now, and call it good. So I will post those soon. But...while you are waiting.....here is my sweet baby! She was very excited she got to play with Brian's Blackberry. He doesn't let her really play with it, and she LOVES it! So she was thrilled she found it when he wasn't looking. :) Of course, even after he saw her playing with it, he didn't take it away. She's such a Daddy's girl!!!


3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute!!!! I can't wait to see you guys next month. I am having withdrawals.
I can't believe you haven't posted pictures of your house. I am dying. It doesn't have to be completely decorated...post pictures along the way and we can watch the masterpiece unfold!!
xoxo

Amanda said...

hey you, i just popped in to check things out on your blog and kylie is adorable. I'm glad you're finally in your new house I know it was a huge process, but it must feel so good to be in. keep in touch and let me know how life is???

Mandy said...

FINALLY you posted some pictures, just kidding :) She is cute and the room is cute from what I can see of it :)