Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wow...it's been awhile!

Ok...so I have lots to update! So sorry I've been gone for so long. I more need to write this post for myself...I'm not adding pics of anything right now. But we have had a busy January, and I will update soon! I feel like if it's in writing I will do it. :) But we are headed out of town tomorrow morning for a quick weekend trip. Then when we get back I get a few days to spend with my brother before he heads off for 2 years on a mission for our church! So after that....I will get updated so I can remember what has been keeping us so busy! Oh...Kylie got her cast off today! BIG NEWS!! :) I am SO EXCITED. I was a nervous wreck and kept talking to her about it so she would know what to expect. Well she did AMAZING! I was ready for the tears that were going to come for both of us. But when they used the saw to cut it off....she LAUGHED!!! She laughed the whole time! I was amazed! It was loud and scary to me but she was LAUGHING! :) My big strong girl!!!! I'm so impressed with her! The hard part has come after the cast was off. She definitely favors that arm and doesn't want to move it much. By the end of the day she was moving it more, but I'm sure it will take some time. Anyway: will update more soon! SORRY! Hope everyone is doing well!!!

6 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Hope you have a fabulour trip! Will speak to you when you get back....or write lol.

Emily said...

Yay Kylie! Now we can go swimming!!! :) Tell Cam Cam hi!!

Courtney and Allen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney and Allen said...

Hi Ashley! I am doing so good! Just working and going to school. We live in St George and we love it here! Your stamping blog is so cute... I love all of your creative ideas.

KT said...

Did you save the cast? Did her cast smell kind-of funny?

I miss you!

jan said...

So glad Kylie is back to normal. Now if her mom was.... Just kidding... Need to see you.