Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Big Shoes To Fill...

Yes...I AM alive! Since I'm getting calls/emails from people wanting to make sure I'm still alive...I figure it's better time to play catch up. See...life got crazy. Then before I knew it I was SO BEHIND in blogging that I just couldn't make myself play catch-up. It was a bit overwhelming. But I'm going to attempt to get it done now! So here we go! :) I'll try to give dates as best as possible so I can keep record of everything myself!
One day in mid-January Kylie walks up to me and says, "Look Mommy! Daddy's Shoes!!!" Kylie LOVES LOVES her Daddy and really misses him while he is at work. So she was so excited to put these on to feel like she was with Daddy at work a bit. :) Here's a close-up...



Now a bit of info on the cast. Kinda hard to see these pics and remember how hard it was to watch my baby girl have a cast. But she did SO WONDERFUL!!!! I can't believe how good she did with it on. She actually liked it and it was the first thing she would tell everyone when she met them. Mom and Dad definitely had the harder time with it than she did. I still can't believe she broke her arm. Poor thing!!! Anyway: she sure looks cute with it on! Oh...and yes I had to cut the sleeves off some shirts so her cast would fit.

0 comments: