Sunday, October 25, 2009

Caribbean Cruise...Videos

Here are some video's I took of Kylie while we on our cruise...

First one up is Kylie singing "Book of Mormon Stories." Kylie starts her 3 year old Primary class at church in Jan so we are trying to teach her some songs before. :) She LOVES to sing!

Next up is some more singing...by the poolside this time...

Then just some swimming around. I think she is SO CUTE just swimming. :) And I love how she keeps checking out that guy swimming in the background. She is always very aware of her surroundings and I think she just wanted to make sure he was keeping his distance. :)

And last up...my baby girl at her own dance party. I danced with her...of course! :) ...but I didn't get a video of that...sorry! :)

2 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh sooo adorable, what a great bunch of videos!
xx

Brad and Dana said...

Kylie is a budding entertainer! She can sing, she can dance, she can do it all. Too cute! Good stuff to show at her sixteenth birthday or wedding ;)