Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Fun...

We had lots of fun Halloween week. Kylie got to go to a fun Halloween party at one of her neighborhood friends house where they...
Decorated cookies (or just ate lots of frosting)...

Played "SPOOKY"...
Kylie LOVED that game!
Put the spider on the web...
Bounced the ball in the bowl...
And a photo shoot...
It was a great party and Kylie had a blast!
Kylie also had a Halloween party at school. (Although I only got a pic of her at the door...all the kids were dressed up so cute!)
I even got to go out with some friends for a fun night. We went to a "Witchapalooza" show at Gardner Village.
Before the show we walked around and saw all the fun witch decor they have out. Here are a few...

We had a great week before Halloween!

2 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

LOve seeing all the Halloween pics! Wow we must have been talking for over a year now as I remember seeing last years Halloween pics how cool. Sorry I have been a bit silent I have been flat out then got really sick too and just getting better.
Miss ya.
Kristy xo

Emily said...

I forgot to comment about this one above...I love the witches there! Did you take Kylie? We should do that together next year! So cute!