Thursday, November 29, 2007

I know, I know....

I owe pictures! I am sorry I haven't gotten to it yet! It's just that Kylie has been super sick. I thought she was getting better, and then last night she was up just about all night long. None of us got much sleep and she was miserable. So first thing in the morn I called the doc and got an appointment. Turns out...she has 2 ear infections, RSV, and a sore throat. POOR BABY! We got her on the right meds, so hopefully that helps. I just feel SO BAD for her. I've been crying as much as her, just watching her as she is so sick. I think she is feeling better though, after a long nap today, so I am happy. Anyway: with that all going on plus not being able to find the proper equipment in the boxes in my stamping room to upload pics...I haven't been able to get them posted. I will soon though...promise! :)

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh man, that sucks big time, sick kids are the worst. Hope she gets feeling better and that you don't get sick as well.

Brenda said...

Give that sweetie a kiss for me! We've dealt with RSV and it was amazing how quickly she recovered after getting the meds. Good luck!

Jill said...

Oh you poor girls! That is horrible she is so miserable. Isn't it so sad watching your child in agony. I hope she gets better soon so you can stop crying too!
Sure love ya!
My mom said the house is fabulous!

Ashley said...

Thanks for your concern gals. :) I think she is ever doing better today, AND she slept through the night last night so we're all doing better! YEAH! :) So hopefully it all gets cleared up soon. Sick kids are the worst...I'd rather be sick myself! It's so sad watching them when they just don't understand. Thanks again!

Emily said...

I remember the red cap! ha ha! oh, good times! we were silly! I haven't changed much, though! I would still do that! When am I going to grow up? :)

Jill said...

MY GOODNESS YOUR POOR LITTLE GIRL! I know i can't believe we havn't met each other's kids... are you going to be aroundfor christmas??? Did you ever give me your mailing address?? I NEED it dear... you can email it to me if ya want.