Sunday, September 28, 2008

Backyard Fun...

These pictures are a few weeks old, but I just realized I hadn't posted them yet. Better late than never. :) My best friend just moved from a few miles away back to Salt Lake City. (SUPER BIG TEAR!!!!! Even though it's not that far away, I'm SO SAD she won't be so close anymore.) Anyway: our daughters are best friends too and play so well together! We almost don't have to entertain at ALL which is FABULOUS! :) They came over for dinner right before I went on my trip, as a last little hurrah. We played out in the back for a few minutes until we started getting swarmed by the wicked mosquitoes that are here in West Kaysville! Anyway: here are some pics of the sweet girls...

They LOVE to play by the garden. They just walk around and around it and then when we let them, they love to pick stuff. It's precious.

My beautiful daughter! :) She's SO CUTE! :)

Brian and Kylie just planted this tree in our backyard (and they planted even more while I was out of town) and Kylie loves to go over by it and look at it. It will be crazy to watch them both grow over the years! (Speaking of which...parents out there...how do you keep from getting so sad at how fast these kids grow? Last night before bed we were saying our family prayer, and I just started crying over how big Kylie is getting! She's not a baby AT ALL anymore...she's turning into a big girl! It's a bit sad, I must say! Not that it isn't a blast watching her grow, but I don't want her to grow up!!! So sad!)

The best little friends "hugging it out." They love to hug each other and it's so cute.

After we played outside, we came in to have a treat. Here are a few pics of the girls eating them...PRICELESS!!! (You might notice a few differences in how they eat their cookies! :) )



7 comments:

SALAD said...

I can just see you sitting in your house wondering where your friend that moved is and yelling "WHERE IS SHE???" :)
Oh, and I have been feeling your same emotions about Sabrina growing up. It looks like its about time for you to have another one! :)

bribets said...

That's my girl...there's nothing dainty about eating a cookie. You forgot to admit/confess that you made my Sophie pose the licking and snarfing. I miss you, too. I don't miss the misquitos. Thanks for being my Facebook friend. Tear.

bribets said...

Excuse the hickish spelling. I meant to type: mosquitos.

Ashley said...

Ahhhh...that's cute, Bets. You think I made her pose. :) If you recall, I didn't make her pose...I just made her pause! :) I LOVE those photos...some of my faves. Brian and I chuckle at them...they are SO CUTE!!!

Kendra said...

So cute! Glad to see Kylie takes after her Auntie Kendra when it comes to eating sweets! Very daintily and in moderation:)

Hope said...

Love your blog... I can always count on you to update. Kylie is so PRECIOUS!

KT said...

I sure miss the days when I could play in the sprinklers and eat cookies. Oh wait, I can, but I would look weird.

Kylie is growing up so fast! Oh, Sadie just told me to tell you that she's jealous Kylie can hold her own head up. Oh, and eat solid foods.