Friday, September 5, 2008

My cutie pa-tootie daughter!

I love just watching Kylie play and interact. My mom and dad just took Cameron, my youngest brother, to college in Rexburg, Idaho. SO....they are NOW empty nesters. They are both a bit nervous about this. I think it will be great though. :) I'm just freaked out that Cams is AT COLLEGE! Where does the time go? Anyway: my parents drove through Utah while taking Cams to school so they have been at our house a few nights. It has been so much fun seeing how much fun Kylie has playing with them. She LOVES Grandma and Grandpa Brown. She's always asking for them, calling for them throughout the house, and just is always making her attempts at getting them to play whatever game she wants to play at the moment. Anyway: Kylie was finally content playing by herself for a small portion of the morning, so I got some pics of her. I really need to take more pics....I'll get some of her with Grandma and Grandpa later today.
Here's my grown up little girl. She talks SO MUCH! She puts full sentences together...and has for awhile. She is always amazing me at how fast her little mind works. It's funny because she calls me "Mommy Ashley" sometimes too. She'll use my name especially if she is trying to get my attention. She say, "Mommy! Mommy!" Then she'll pause and say, "Ashley!" It's so funny. Last night she just puts her hand on my cheek, looks at me, and says, "Mommy Ashley." I love her little voice.

7 comments:

Megan said...

So cute..I love it! "Mommy Ashley" you gotta write that one down in her book, too cute!

jan said...

So cute! I need to see you guys soon.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

So cute! My kids call there nanna & poppy with their names like nanna marlene and poppy ken, its very cute!

Jill said...

How cute!! It always cracks me up when kids call their parents by their names. Too funny...

brandi said...

What a sweetie. These pictures are darling. How old is she now? Your blog has said "almost 17 months" for a while now, so I am guessing she is getting close to 2?

Brenda said...

Yep, she's a cutie. And I'll answer Brandi's question. If I'm right, she's pushing 28 months! Times flies! And to think I missed meeting her by 3 days. Coming to Cali anytime soon? Please?

KT said...

Ha! That's funny. My little niece used to call my brother "Daddy Father." Kylie is growing up so fast! Has she started to drive yet?