Sunday, August 23, 2009

Kylie Time!

Kylie has grown SO MUCH!!! She just seems taller and older every day!!! Where is my baby?!?! Thought I better post some pictures of her that I have snapped around the house before she is driving or something! Here is my sweet girl...

I made this gift bag for something, but Kylie quickly found it and named it her purse. She throws it over her shoulder and says, "Goodbye Mommy! Going to see Daddy! Love you!" It was too cute. :) Blurry pic, but thought it was kinda fun still. She was going out with her purse. :)
And had to show me some of her silly faces before she headed out.
Another day where she actually posed for me! (It's hard to get a picture of her actually looking at the camera!)
I tried another self-portrait of the two of us one day to try to get her looking at the camera....and it WORKED! :)
She actually does get tired sometimes and has to rest! :) (Although it doesn't really feel like it! :) ) We've been adjusting to no naps for awhile now. She still needs them and gets tired during the day. But if she has them, she doesn't go to bed until midnight!
Gathering some friends to take outside with her and Mommy! :)

4 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

I love those pictures! She is getting so big and is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Come play with us! Come play with us!!! I hear you on the nap thing! It's a lose-lose situation.

Brad and Dana said...

Love that you posted pics of her wearing her cute Gymboree outfit that we got her for her birthday! She is too cute with her purse :) She's growing too fast. We just saw her in May and she's so much taller already. Must have had a growth spurt. Tell her Baby Alan says hi. I can't believe he's one!

Emily said...

Ew--I don't want to deal with the nap situation--hope that doesn't happen for a while! She is too cute! Come sleepover at our house Kylie! We want to play before the summer is over! :)