Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More Kylie...

Here are some more pictures of Kylie. :) We were outside one day (when Grandma and Grandpa were here) and I grabbed a camera while Kylie was running around and twirling and just being the sweetie she is. :) Here is my sweet baby...

Look at her cute face! :)

Posing with Grandma for a minute. :) Just forgot to get Grandma in the picture. :)
Starting a twirl
Thinking about what to do next while she has her audience captivated with her every move. :)
"Why I'll just stand here and see if they still grin at me!"
Running around. (I know it's blurry, but still oh so cute to her mama. :) )
I LOVE LOVE this picture!!!!!
" Ahhh....gotta take a break from performing." :)
" What's going on over there? Maybe I should go see!"
"Nah...I'll just give Grandpa BIG HUGS!"
We have lots of fun with Kylie and she really is such a good girl. She starts preschool in a few weeks, and I think I'm going to die inside a little. This is just the beginning of her venturing out in the world....ahhhhhhhh!!! How do you stop them from growing up so fast?!??!? This is going to be a tough step...I just know it. But it will be good socially for her, and so I have to keep telling myself that! :)

4 comments:

Emily said...

crazy that she is in preschool!!! I think I might wait til Bay is 4 just bc I don't want her to go to preschool! :) I won't though bc she will love it--and so will Ky! Cute cute cute pics! She is so sweet.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

aww such a little poser!

Ahlquist Family said...

Hi Ashley, She is darling! You have taught her well! It was so fun to see you a couple of weeks ago. Keep in touch! Jody

Aubrie said...

She is such a beautiful little girl! Where did our little babies go?