Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wedding Fun...

I LOVE weddings! It's so much fun to see the happy couple and share in a small way in their special day! It's fun to give them your best wishes and gather with family and friends! Seriously...LOVE them! A few months ago we were able to go to my cousin's! The reception was BEAUTIFUL and so much fun. I can NOT believe I didn't get a picture of the gorgeous couple! Reagan...you were BEAUTIFUL!!! :) Here are a few pictures I did get...

We went to dinner beforehand with my parents that came from CO and my Grandpa. Here they are! :)

Grandma trying to get Ky to pose...but she won't have it! :)
My oldest bro and sis in law came all the way from CO so they could be there! Aren't they cute?! :)

My Dad with his cute sister! I love these two! :)


My cute cousin, Ethan, with his cute family!
And my cute daughter! I had to take this picture because she was just sitting here dancing to the music lost in space. It was SO FUNNY AND PRECIOUS! Then I decided I better capture it on video! She is SO CUTE! :) She was totally oblivious to the crowd gathered around watching her. We were cracking up (you can hear Grandma) and loving the show. : ) Here is the video...

I can't believe how many people I DID NOT get pictures of! But we had a lot of fun and it was good to see everyone! CONGRATS to the happy couple!

3 comments:

Kasia said...

Kylie is so cute! I love her dance :)

Emily said...

I love that video! I haven't ever seen her dance--so that was fun! She is so cute!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh look at gorgeous Kylie bopping away to the music very cute!