Monday, October 15, 2007

My first post....

Ok....so I finally did it! I am starting a blog! After many people trying to convince me to do it, I did it! :) Just one more thing to add to my busy day, I guess. But you better be nice to me while I figure out this whole blogging thing! Sorry if things look messed up, or pictures are too big, or etc, etc. I'm working on! I hope all of you are doing well though! I'll try to keep this updated as much as possible! Any words of advice on how to do this will be appreciated! :) Remember back to your first blogging days....what help did you need? Because send it my way! As far as updating everyone on what's going on with us....we are still in the process of selling our house. Although it was sold, the guy had to back out due to divorce problems. So now...it was put back on the market just as the market totally fell. That's my luck, I guess. So we have had to do a few price drops and hopefully it will sell soon. As far as our house that is being built, it's coming along. It is so fun to go up and watch the process of it being built. What used to be just an overgrown lot, now has a house sitting on it. We have seen it from the first hole being dug to now the tile, cabinets, etc. is going on! We were nervous picking things out for the house, but it all seems to be coming together so far. We'll see though! We LOVE it though and hopefully will sell our house so we can move! :) Wish us luck! Other than that, it's been fun these past 16 1/2 months watching Kylie grow. She is SO amazing! I just can't believe the joy it is having a child! We love her so much, and are having a blast watching her grow. It's amazing how much attention she gets when we are out in public. No more trying to run to the grocery store to grab a few things and not be noticed. Not with Kylie waving and saying "hi!" with a huge smile on her face to everyone she sees. She is SO cute and SO much fun! I am sure most of this blog will be about her! :) Sorry for this long post. I promise they won't all be this long! :) Hope you are all doing fabulous!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

yeah Ashley it looks great, you look like a pro!!!

Sharalea said...

yay for blogging! love your blog--the pics are awesome (fun cruise! beautiful house! adorable baby!) and you guys look great! will add you to my list of fav blogs! :)

jan said...

Great! This will be a good way to keep up with you and thanks for sharing your cruise. That is fun. Now, load it up with pictures.

Jill said...

YIPPPEEEE. I'm so glad you joined the blog craze. It is awesome. You need google reader and you can keep track of everyone else's blogs too. It's great. Sure love ya!!!!!!!!