Monday, October 15, 2007

Soaking up the sun...






Here are just some photos I took of Kylie today. We are trying to get as much sun time as we can while it's still around. I do NOT look forward to winter's any more. I hate the cold and everything that comes with it! So we'll live it up outside while we can! Kylie took her time in walking, but now that she does.....she never stops. She wants to do EVERYTHING on her own. She doesn't want to hold mommy's hand, be guided in her path, or anything. She wants to forge her own way. So....our walks around the neighborhood are now me guiding her along making sure she doesn't wander into the street. Gone are the walks with her in the stroller. :) It's fun watching her grow. I just can't get enough of her cute face. I tried to get some good photos of her, but every time I got in front of her with the camera, she would turn around and walk the other way. She is so funny. She constantly makes me laugh! She just did NOT want to bothered by another photo! So I did the best I could. Trust me....she's ADORABLE! :) And she is our little adventure seeker. She loves anything fast and exciting. One of her favorite things is when daddy comes home and he throws her high up into the air. She just laughs and laughs. She's so cute! :) Oh...I did get a decent picture of her haircut that we did a few weeks ago. It was a much needed haircut and I love the result!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Are you SURE she is adorable?? ha ha. Of course she is!!!!!!! I need to go outside too and enjoy the sun before it's gone. YUCKY winter time. Looks like you are having fun!!! Cute mama.

Aubrie said...

She is so stinkin' adorable!!! And she is so much bigger from the last pics I saw of her.

welcome to blogging :)

Brenda said...

I had to cry a little. I've never met my little sister's baby!!! That is WRONG! She's adorable and I love love the haircut. Oh, to have healthy hair again...sigh.

Sharalea said...

very stylish hair cut! she's a trend-setter! cute girl!

Mandy said...

looks like you are catching onto blogging :)

Emily said...

So, she got another haircut? or is it the same one from before? I am confused! :) When did she start walking? I bet that is fun, now that she walks around--that will be a fun stage! Bailey loves to be thrown up in the air too...I haven't seen Kylie in FOREVER! What a cutie!

jan said...

So cute! Kylie is into that walking. She can go walking with Aunt Jan the Great any time.