Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Busy day...







Yesterday was a fun and busy day. Grandma was in town, so Kylie got to spend some time with her. Even though she doesn't always show it, she sure loves her Grandma! We also got to go out to lunch with Grandma, Aunt Jan the Great, and Cousin Emily and Bailey. It was great to see them and have 3 generations together! (Although I wanted a picture of that and forgot to get one of all of us together!) It's amazing how time flies and it's amazing that I am now the one carrying on the family line. It feels like just yesterday the comments Em and I were hearing from our mothers were, "I wish you girls were more lady like like your mothers!" This was then followed by a not so lady like action! :) Ahhhh...the memories.



When Brian came home from work, we had a bunch of errands to run. One of those was to stop by his office to pick up something. So Kylie got to play. She loves to push buttons (on the phones, remote controls, keyboards, etc, etc) and she had so much to play with in Daddy's office. She also got a ride down the hall on Daddy's chair and got to do some exploring. This age has been SO MUCH FUN to see how much she loves to figure things out and watch her get so proud of herself when she does something all on her own for the first time! I love being a mom, and it just gets better and better!

9 comments:

Mandy said...

yay you posted again :) Cute pictures, and how come I wasn't invited to this luncheon. Just kidding.

Ashley said...

You silly Mandy...you had your Halloween thing at school! When are we going to play though?! :)

Mandy said...

My school Halloween thing is tomorrow!! :)

Jill said...

Oooooohhh, how come I didn't get invited either. I want to play. I miss yall tons!!!! Looked like a fun day. Why was yo momma in town?

Brenda said...

Cute Deb and Jan! I love the pics of Kylie! Being a mom does get better and better, especially as you start adding more (wink, wink)!

Emily said...

That was fun to see you guys--even though it was a short visit. Jill and Mandy you guys were there in our hearts! :) Mandy you should've come! It was a quick decision that I went...I LOVE BEING A MOM too! Nothing better! I have loved every stage!!! Nobody told me it was this great! How come? :) Are you prego? (suspicious bc of the "wink, wink"--or does Brenda just want you to be?)

Ashley said...

Em....not prego. Are you?! I won't tell you through my blog...don't worry. :) I guess Brenda just wants me to be. :) Not yet Bren...I will when you will! :)

jan said...

Shouldn't there be a permission slip signed or something before you add people to your blog? Just wondering....

Ashley said...

Jan...sorry! Not for the gorgeous ones! :) You're a babe and you know it!