Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oops...Wedding Photos

Things have been crazy lately. And posting these photos completely slipped my mind! On August 12th, my cousin got married. It was a beautiful day, a beautiful ceremony, and a beautiful reception. It was fun getting together with family and getting together with family that I don't see/talk to NEAR enough! So here are some photos of the day. Turns out, I didn't get ONE of the bride and groom! So please send some my way, anyone who has one! They are a beautiful couple and deserve to be showcased! :)

My BEAUTIFUL grandparents! They are so in love and so sweet! Seeing them just makes me happy! :)
And a great family shot! Haha! This is really what it's like most times I try to get Kylie to take a pic with her parents! She wants to just run around and play! We're mean for making her sit still for a moment, huh?! :)
These are my FAVE flowers! They were actually my wedding centerpiece flowers as well. So it reminded me of my wedding day a bit too! :) So of course I had to get a shot! LOVE THEM! Gorgeous! :)
Ahhhh...Debbie and Danny in the year 2008? Since Carter looks just like his grandpa, Danny, and Kylie looks like her grandma, my mom, (or so I hear...and I hear there are pics to prove it...are there really, Kim?! :) ) we wanted to get a photo of them together. So sweet! :)
My baby strolling through the paths in the garden. SO CUTE she is! :)
After a long day, my sweetie was tired! :) Nothing better than a pillow and a Backyardigans book! :)

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Kylie is to die for! And I love the picture of Grandma and Grandpa. Tell them I miss them!

Mandy said...

Cute pictures! And you got more than I did--NONE!

Emily said...

Cute pics! I love the "danny and debbie" one!!! I want to see those pics of Deb that look like Kylie!

Jill said...

Cute pix. I hate missing out on family events.
Carrie looked so beautiful in her picture, I didn't even recognize her until I read her name on the announcement. I'm so happy for her. She is so cute!

jan said...

Love those pictures! That was really fun to see. Especially the family photo. How cute is that, really. I can see that being a cherished photo in years to come.

Lindsay said...

Cute pictues! I love the family shot of you, Brian and Kylie! And gerber daisies are my favorite too! We have so much in common!

Macy Perrone said...

Kylie is to cute! I love the picture of the three of you it is absolutley priceless!