Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I love this duo....

I just wanted to dedicate this post to my AMAZING husband and my AMAZING daughter! I love watching those 2 together...it warms my heart. I guess because I have always had such a good relationship with my dad (being the only girl in a family can definitely create a tight bond!), I want that for Kylie and Brian. Well I would definitely say the have it already! :) Brian is such a great daddy and I'm so lucky to have him be the father of my daughter. Kylie lights up when he walks into a room. Yesterday he didn't get home from work until after Kylie had already gone to bed. He had an event right after work that he had to go to so he didn't get to see her all day. He missed her so much yesterday, that he left work for a bit of a break today to come play with her before she took her nap. He couldn't wait to see her. I love that he loves to be with her so much. These photos are from the other day when we went out to eat as a family. Aren't the precious?! :) So THANKS to Brian for all you do for our family and THANKS to Kylie for lighting up our life!!! I love you both more than you know!

9 comments:

jan said...

Really cute! Great little family!

Brenda said...

What a sweet pair they make! I love the Daddy/Daughter bond!

Michelle said...

So sweet!!! Still a little funny to me that the 14 year old Brian that I remember is a great old dad now! :)

Aubrie said...

There's something special between dad's and their daughters. Devrie melts Devin's heart in a way that no one else can. You have such an adorable family!

Mandy said...

SO CUTE!

Macy Perrone said...

They are toooooo cute! You really are blessed to have them!

Lindsay said...

They're just prech! And you are too!

bribets said...

I love the TRIO of the Van Camp Clan.

Emily said...

So adorable! I think she is a great mix of the 2 of you! Great seeing you last night! Thanks for the stamps! Love ya!