Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

I hope everyone is having a FABULOUS Halloween! I'm super impressed with how fast I'm getting these pictures up, if I do say so myself. :) Although, before you are too impressed, don't be. :) I have to do it now because tomorrow (actually today I guess) we leave early in the morning to go to Chicago. We are going to visit Brian's family. So....it's either now or in a week. I figured you might want to see Halloween pictures closer to the "now" time frame. :)
Today I was giving Kylie the run down of how the day was going to work. I was telling her that after her nap Daddy would come home and then we would put on her monkey costume and go Trick or Treating. Well....she got SO EXCITED when the doorbell rang before her nap because when Brian comes home a lot of times he will ring the doorbell and have Kylie come and get him at the door. ANYWAY....the doorbell rings and she RUNS to the door all excited. She says, "Daddy!! Trick or Treat Daddy!!!!" It was so sad for her that it was just the UPS man delivering a package. She went outside on our porch just saying, "Daddy?! Trick or Treat Daddy?!" Poor thing. And then FIRST thing she says when I go her in room to get her up from her nap is, "Find Daddy! Trick or Treat! Get Pumpkin! Trick or Treat!" It was so funny.
Having a child makes Halloween SO MUCH more fun! I guess I mentioned this, but Kylie was a little monkey this year. I love that she could care less. It's going to be a lot harder when she actually has an opinion. Although this year...it was pretty funny. I had no idea how to do a monkey face on her. So....I just colored her nose with brown make-up. It was so funny because I kept telling her I was putting a monkey nose on her. So after I was done she kept saying, "No monkey nose!" and "I don't want monkey nose!" Funny girl. :) I guess I should be excited because she doesn't want make up just yet. :) Every morning when I'm putting make up on, she always wants it on as well. She's TWO!
Anyway: on to the pictures...
My sweet monkey getting ready for a night out in the neighborhood. She kinda freaked out when I got her costume on, surprisingly. However, when Daddy was putting her shoes on, she was fine and all ready!
Leaving our house. We both wanted to take her so we put a bowl of candy on our porch with a note saying to take candy. We knew we wouldn't be gone long and it worked out great.
How cute are they?! I know it's a bit blurry...had my camera on the wrong setting. Still think it's precious though. :)
Kylie pulling her Daddy to the next house. (As you can tell we haven't made it too far...our house is the one facing the camera behind these two.)
Ahhhh...how cute is she?! And dare I say....maybe she is Curious George?! Her face looks a little mischevious. :)
Of course we had to stop for a candy break. :) We had already been to like 5 houses. The little Trick or Treater needed a pick me up!
But how could you ever decide between chocolates?!
Better have a look at what else I have in here. :)
Phew! What an exhausting time! Glad I'm home! I better have a sucker.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

12 comments:

Mandy said...

She is soooo cute! Too bad you weren't around here last night when I hadn't eaten as much as I should have during the day and all passed out and ran into the wall downstairs because I was trying to go upstairs and I was dizzy, it was tons of fun for my halloween, chalk it up to another stupid and embarrasing moment for me! :)

Mandy said...

I reread my comment and I almost passed out not all!

Brenda said...

Strange, I never NOT eat as much as I should. I wonder why Mandy's so skinny and I'm so...unskinny. I'll have to think it through and get back to you. Kylie looked so precious! And, yes, eat up the years she'll let you pick the costume. Preston used to be cute things like a baby dracula and the cutest lion. Now where anything Star Wars or Power Rangers and it's just not as adorable anymore. But way more fun trick-or-treating! They load up those pumpkin buckets!

Sherri said...

Way cute Ash! You are quick getting halloween pics up. If only I could be so quick....

Jill said...

Dang cute! I LOVE the suit...that is adorable. Halloween is sooooo fun with kids. But kids make EVERYTHING more fun, don't they :)

You'll be so close to us in Chicago, yet so far away. Have fun!!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OH Ashley she looks adorable!

amber said...

Halloween is so fun! And what a cute monkey!

Candy said...

She is the cutest little monkey! Glad she was able to get recharged with some candy. HOw fun! And I hope you have a fun time in Chicago too!

Emily said...

WHAT a CUTE LITTLE MONKEY! HOW FUN!

Helmer Rivera said...

HELLO, I AM HELMER RIVERA FROM PERU, ARE YOU FAMILY WITH ELDER VAN CAMP MISSIONERY IN PERU LIMA EAST MISSION? HE SERVED YEARS 1996-1998

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh did I mention wow that grass is sooooo Green!!!

KT said...

Dude, she didn't want the monkey nose on because she wanted a princess nose.

I love her costume. We didn't even dress Sadie up. How awesome am I?