Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Girl After My Own Heart...

Kylie is growing so fast! I'm sure many parents relate to this, but she seems to grow taller every day. Since she has grown out of almost everything she owns....I did some shopping the other day. I ended up going online to get most of what I wanted, because they never have sizes you need in the stores. Anyway: since I shopped online I told Kylie that a box of clothes for her should be coming in a few days. She was SO EXCITED about it and every day she asked if the box was here. She couldn't wait. As soon as it got here....she ripped the box open and couldn't WAIT to see what was inside. She was SO EXCITED!!!! I could barely make her wait so I could take a picture before she opened the box. :)

Patiently waiting for her crazy mom to snap a picture of this event that probably doesn't need to be documented. :)
Grabbing stuff and just so excited to see what is in her box and get to the bottom.
Hugging some of her favorites. :)
It was too cute watching her. She brings so much light in to my life and I am so glad I am blessed to be her mother!

2 comments:

Megan said...

You can tell she is SO excited! I love the first picture of her...you can tell she so just wants that box opened. :) Love it! :)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

So gorgeous as always! She is such a little character.
Kristy xx