Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It all goes so fast....

So I was looking through past photos today and found these of us taking Kylie home from the hospital. I just can't believe Kylie was ever this small. I now have this energetic, full of personality, crazy, toddler. It's just amazing to think she was this little just 20 months ago. When I look at these photos, it all comes rushing back though. I am so lucky to be the mother to this incredible child.....she's my buddy and we have so much fun together. I am always amazed at how fast she learns things and how fast her brain soaks up information. It really is a sponge, isn't it?! :) Yesterday, my cousin and her DARLING baby (Hi Em and Bay!) came over to see our new house and play for a little bit. Bailey is almost one and it was so crazy to even think of Kylie even that young. There is so much difference in even those few months. It's amazing how time flies! And sad! (Thanks again, Em, for coming! I had a blast! :) ) Anyway, enjoy the photos!


7 comments:

Brenda said...

AND I HAVE NEVER MET HER!!!!! Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong! Tell me why I live here again?

bribets said...

Does it make you baby-hungry to see that yummy and cuddly baby?

Emily said...

Cute pics!! That was fun! Thanks for letting us come!! :)

KT said...

She is so pretty!

jan said...

Where is my Ashley?

Aubrie said...

ahhhh...how precious! I love the newborn stage. She was such a beautiful baby!

Macy Perrone said...

So I totally feel like a dumb, dumb...I didn't realize you had a blog until now! I totally love it! I feel like we were never seperated!