Friday, February 29, 2008

Ni-ni time...you would think!

So how funny is Kylie? Well, very funny I'd say! :) She absolutely LOVES her bed! She has always been such a good sleeper for mommy. (Anyone that knows me knows I NEED my sleep! No...it's not on my wish list of things I would like to do, it's on my "I have to or you don't want to be around me" list of things to do!) But she has decided to take it even a step further. When I go to get her out of bed, either after a full nights sleep or just a nap, she pops her binkie's back in her mouth (yes, she still has her binkie...I'm giving her until her 2nd birthday to still use them...I think! :) ), plops herself down on her stomach and crunches up her knees under her, and wants me to cover her with her blankie. She'll then lay there for another 5-10 minutes or so. It's so funny to me, so I decided to grab the camera and record it. :) She doesn't like me leaving the room, but it gives me a few minutes of "let's put her laundry away without her throwing the freshly washed and folded clothes out of the basket onto the floor" moments. Those are always great! I usually have to bribe her out of her crib by offering her milk or something. She just loves her bed...how can you argue that?! :)





3 comments:

Jill said...

She aint no dummy! She's a girl after my own heart...I wish I could curl up and stay in my bed longer too! I LOVE MY BED TOO.
She is such a cutie.
Tanner had his binki until he was 2 also. Then they were gone forever! Good luck with that step :)

Brenda said...

She is fabulous! Both boys had their binkies until they were two too! I took Preston's away the summer before Carson was born, but gave it back a week after he was born. Having a new baby brother around was a much easier transition with a binkie to comfort him:)

Emily said...

Ha ha! She is funny! Those are some funny pics! That little face! So cute! I am struggling with when to take Bay's bottle away from her! I don't think I am ready yet! :)