Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Colorado Fun...

I know I have just added lots of posts....so here is one last one! (Sorry it's kinda long!) We had a great time in CO! We had family time, work time, friend time, and all sorts of FUN time! I got to even go out with one of my best friends! We were college roommates, and still have stayed close all these years! (I can't believe that A.) I've been graduated from high school for 10 YEARS this year! and B.) I've been graduated from college 5 YEARS this year!!!!!! Where did time go?!?!?) She and her family all live in CO, so I get to see them when I go visit my family as well. I got to see her new apartment, she cooked me dinner (can we say THANKS for the YUMMY tortellini!!!), we saw a great movie...it was a FABULOUS evening!
Here we are on our girl's night out!

This is the movie we saw? Have any of you seen it? I still can't stop thinking about it. It really was a good one.

Kylie got some fun cousin time in as well. We went down to Brandon and Leah's house and I was so happy she got to play with her cousins! It was so much fun watching them play. I can't believe my brother and I both have kids that can play together! It's crazy how time flies!!!

The kids weren't that cooperative with photos, so didn't get too many. But they certainly had fun playing! Here are a few...
Crae was so excited when we came in the door. He says, "OH! My aunt is here!" This boy is the best! :) He was so sweet with Kylie and loved playing with her.

Lexy is SUCH a good little mommy. Kylie clings to her when she's around, and it's fun to see! They are both in similar sweaters so thought that was precious!

What could be better than eating Cracker Jacks and watching a few minutes of a movie? Nothing could distract them!

GOOD-BYE CO UNTIL NEXT TIME....

It's always hard to leave family after a fun visit. At least we flew out at a much more decent hour...like 8:30am or something. Turns out our flight was delayed a little bit. So we got some play time in the airport in. Then, as we are walking onto the plane, a maintenance man calls in on the little phone they have by the plane and says, "There nothing wrong with the mechanics of the plane, but just wanted to let you know the paint was chipping off." Not something you really want to see after your plane was delayed for some unknown reason. We got back safe though, and Kylie had fun playing on the people movers in the airport! :)
Buh-Bye Colorado! We love you and will be back soon!

6 comments:

Emily said...

I enjoyed all the new posts! At least when you post you post lots!! It was fun playing this morning!!! We need to do it again...soon! I want to ride the slide again! :) But we should do something again soon! Love ya!!! Kylie was so fun today! I think Bay and Kylie finally bonded!

The Newlons said...

Hey Ashley! Cute post. And I loved that movie..... but the book was SO much better. : ) You should read it sometime. Glad to see that you and your family are doing well and I can't believe how big your little girl is! How old is she now?

-Jeanette

Mandy said...

WOW!! When you post you post a lot! :) I am glad you had a fun time in CO with the fam. Hopefully we will see each other soon!!

Jill said...

Fun posts! Glad you had fun with your family and friends. I totally want to see that movie too..so it was good?
You are so cute. Adorable family. Kylie is such a doll. I love the pix of her on the slide. Too cute!

Brenda said...

Oh yeah! Ash is back! Missed you babe! Looks like you had barrels of fun. Who wouldn't with family around, right? I can totally relate to the early morning flight. It's the same time we flew to Wa over Christmas! I couldn't beleive how good ALL the kids were after waking them up at 3:30am! I'm glad you made it home safe.

Candy said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! How fun, glad you got to go visit your family and some fun places. Great pics of little Kylie too!