Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Stampin' Up! moment...

Those that know me, know I'm a Stampin' Up! demo and that I'm in love with practically every product in the catalog. :) I am a demo for the pure fun of it, and one of the things I do is teach classes. I love sharing with anyone that's interested what I love. So I guess it wouldn't be right to not share something I love a whole lot with all that read my blog, right? :) I have fallen in love with this fun summer project (that could be used and tailored for any occasion). This is actually the project for the next class I am doing, but I wanted everyone to see it! :) (I got this idea from a fellow demo so I can compliment it all day without tooting my own horn. :) ) But look at how cute this box of cards is.

This is the box front.

The box opened. What I really love about this box is that the lid is attached to the box. It's just more fun that way, I guess. :)

And these are the 10 cards that fit in the box (the envelopes for these 10 cards are also in the box...just didn't feel the need to take a picture of those :) ).

Could these be any cuter?! Yes...I love them and hope you enjoyed seeing them as well. I hope you're inspired to go create something on your own now!!!

For those of you that love Stampin' Up! products as well...here is some fun info. (If you don't care, please don't feel like you have to keep reading!! :) ) Stampin' Up is offering a few great promotions this month.

  • Buy a preselected stamp set and receive the coordinating wheel for FREE! Feel free to click on this link for more info: http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/FreeWheelin_0308_US.pdf
  • Host a minimum of $350 workshop between March 18 and April 30, and earn an EXTRA $25 in hostess awards! This can be done with a traditional workshop, ordering it all yourself (my fave option!! :) ), or just collecting orders from friends. That means...if you can collect $350 in orders, you would get $65.00 in Stampin' Up! merchandise FREE!!! Here is a link for more info on this: http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/US_Hostess_Promo_0308.pdf

I am also doing my own fabulous special for the month of April. If you spend $100 or more, you can pick ANYTHING in the catalog for 1/2 off!!! (*Discount taken after tax and shipping have been added.) That can save you over $62.50. Let me know if any of this sounds exciting to you! Leave a comment if you would like me to contact you or feel free to email me at ashleyann423@gmail.com

That's enough blabbing about this but I hope you loved that project and I hope you had a great weekend! Is anyone else SO DONE with the cold weather in Utah?!?! Don't tease me with warm, fun, play weather and then bring winter back!!!! I NEED MY SPRING!!! :)

5 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm not a stamper but those are pretty dang cute:)

Candy said...

SO cute! I'm loving that striped card with the orange or flower thing on it. (sorry, apparently my memory spaced out what it was in the last 15 seconds). You should sell your stuff on Etsy. Seriously, love of cute paper goods on there. Check it out!

Emily said...

You could sell your stuff on Etsy! Have you heard of it? I just recently did! I am buying some clips for Bay's hair from there! Very cute stuff BTW. Look at you doing business on your blog! :)

bribets said...

I love the TRIO of you.

Baby saw these flip-flops and said, "Oh pretty Mom! Go swimming?"

bribets said...

Oops! It was supposed to be posted on the DUO posting. I scrolled too fast too far!