Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My favorite park...and my favorite girl!!!

One of the reasons I was really excited to go to CO was the park right across the street from my parents. It is one of the best parks I've ever been to! We love it! So....one of the first things we did when we got there (after our naps!), was go play in the BEAUTIFUL 70 degree weather! GOOD THING WE DID! Because the next day, we woke up to about 3 inches of SNOW on the ground and it was FREEZING the rest of the time we were there! I was SO MAD and still am a bit bitter about it! Oh well...we'll be back to CO sometime again soon, and can hopefully play more at the park then! Here are some cute shots I did get of Kylie though!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Those pics are priceless!

Aubrie said...

WOW. She looks so different from just a month ago. But she's just as beautiful as ever!!!!