Monday, March 24, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!!!

***LONG POST WARNING!!! :) ***

I hope everyone had a great Easter! We had a great day! The Easter bunny came and gave Kylie some fun things. Her favorite being.....HER FIRST CAR!!!! (I had a Stampin' Up! meeting at my house on the Friday before Easter, so Brian took Kylie to Toys R Us to play. He ended up coming home with a Cozy Coupe. Kylie's best friend has one and she LOVES LOVES it. So why not get her one, right?! :) ) She was SO HAPPY to get it and freaked out when she saw it. She calls it her car and she's always asking to play with it now.
Right after church, we met up with Kylie's best friend so we could get a picture of them together. Well...didn't work quite like we hoped. But both girls looke BEAUTIFUL in their Easter dresses...as you can see. :)


After church, we went to Jan's house for dinner. And what an amazing meal it was! So much food! She also did an Easter egg hunt for the kids, and they all had a blast. Holden even found an egg from LAST YEAR'S egg hunt! It was pretty funny! Luckily, it was one with money in it (change) instead of candy, so it was still good! :) Kylie got quite the hang of it though, and LOVED looking for her eggs. And I have to say, Brian is such a good Daddy! He had so much fun looking for eggs with his little girl and got so excited to find them with her! :) It's SO FUN watching them both!

Trying to get 4 kids to take a picture together is never easy. This is the best one I got. :) I think they all look like angels!

Kylie loves her Uncle Matty. He's definitely a fun uncle! Whenever I talk about Matt to Kylie, she just says, "Matt" in this cute voice and laughs. She thinks he's so funny. I think this picture is priceless....

And finally .....is there an angel in the midst?! I have to say yes!!!! Look at this stunning girl! :)

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Happy Easter! You're right, she is an angel!

Mandy said...

Sooo cute, it was fun to see you and gorge out on all the yummy food and hunt for eggs! Love the car as well, I don't think Caleb would fit in that! :)

Emily said...

SO cute! That was a fun day! AND MAN the food! I have been craving it all since! :) SO good! Thanks for the pic of the 4 kids! I stole it! :)

Amanda said...

Cute girl that's for sure. Who does she look like you or Brian more? I see both.
Another place to go to get scrapbook paper on your background is sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com
Just follow the directions step by step and it works great. It's pretty easy. I love the flip flops, just thought I'd share.