Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kangaroo Zoo FUN!!

Last week Kylie and I went to this FABULOUS place called Kangaroo Zoo. It is basically a huge indoor room with all sorts of inflatable toys to bounce on, slide down, climb up, and just goof off! We went with Emily and Bailey and Emily's friend and daughter. It was a blast! I HIGHLY recommend going if you're in the area! I talked so highly of it that Brian wanted to take us there this weekend. So we went back just a few days later. He LOVED it so much as well! I have pictures of that day too, but they aren't uploaded to my computer yet. Those will be coming sometime though! :) This is just a great place to take the kids and have fun as parents too!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

That reminds me of all the pictures I took of Bailey at Kangaroo Zoo, I haven't posted them yet. I can't believe I forgot.
I am so sorry that I didn't have your name on my friends list. That'll tell you how often I look at other people's blog anymore. I'm so busy I can hardly look at people's blogs as often as I'd like to. It's on there now, and I know it didn't hurt your feelings but I'm glad you told me so I could add it.

Jill said...

Fun! Where is it?? Looks like a kids paradise. CUTE pics!!

Mandy said...

Looks like it was tons of fun, we will have to go sometime!

Jill said...

WOW ASH!! YOUR little girl is soo big and soo cute!! It's time for another :) We REALLY should get together :) we are actually going to Peurto Rico next week and we are coming to SLC to fly out.. so maybe if we come the night before i'll give ya ring! :) MISS YA JILLER

Emily said...

Cute, cute! That was fun! JIll it is in PLeasant Grove--right by my house.

Brenda said...

Miss you so much! These pics kill me! We will be in Utah on the first weekend in May. We'll arrive very late Friday. Attend Wesley's baptism on Saturday and leave Sunday morning. Isn't that just horrible! We'll be back in July though:)

Aubrie said...

That looks so fun! We've been meaning to take Devrie there, but never got around to it. Now we'll set a date to go for sure!

Christy said...

F.Y.I. They're also putting one on Redwood Rd in NSL, by the Foxboro development. It'll be opening very soon!