Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our THIRD Anniversary. I know...to some of you that's nothing. :) But it's weird because I can't remember Brian not being in my life. I know I've said this before...but he truly is an AMAZING guy! He is the best!!! He is one of those guys that actually sees something that needs doing, and DOES IT! (Most of the time! :) ) He works all day and then comes home and wants to make sure I have what I need. He works so hard at work to provide for us. He works so hard at being a husband to make sure I'm happy. He works so hard at being a daddy so that he and Kylie have a great relationship. He's just such an amazing man and I love him so much!!!! Thanks, Brian, for EVERYTHING! I hope you know how much I love you and want YOU to be happy! Happy Anniversary!!!!
Our wedding day was so beautiful and amazing. We were married at Mount Timp temple and the flowers were just blooming! I had such a fabulous day!!!

We went to Jamaica for our honeymoon, at a Sandals resort. For those of you that haven't been but want to...DO IT! It was the BEST BEST BEST time!!! We really can't wait to get back. We had such a blast there together. It was a great way to start our marriage. We felt like we were in fantasy paradise world. (And I guess we were. :) )

This is from this last Christmas. A few more pounds on each of us, but we're still in love. :) And that's what really counts, right?! :) I love you BABY!!!

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!

KT said...

Pretty Ashley.

Aubrie said...

You are such a beautiful couple! Congrats on three years and I wish you many, many, many more happy years together!

Brenda said...

The more pounds you gain the more in love you are. Trevor and I are sooooooooooooooooooo in love! Happy Anniversary. I have the most fabulous memories of that day! You were one hottie of a bride!

Lindsay said...

Happy anniversary!!! Those pictures of you guys are so cute!

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary, I can't believe that it's already been 3 years, I can just remember all the excitement that led up to this day back at Frontline. You guys are so cute and so perfect for each other.

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary!!! YAY! 3 Years!! Love you guys!

Jill said...

You guys are amazing. love ya...happy anniversary!!!