Thursday, May 1, 2008

Park Pics....

Well, since the weather has been so cold here, it's been a little while since we've been to the park. So here are some pics from a few weeks ago. Kylie LOVES LOVES the park. And we love taking her! :) My mom was here for this park adventure. We had a picnic, played, and just enjoyed the windy weather! Hopefully it will warm up soon! We had SNOW this morning! And now it's sunny. AHHH! Sometimes I hate Utah. BUT....1/2 our sod is being laid right now! The other 1/2 will be done tomorrow! FUN! Can't WAIT for our yard!!!




6 comments:

Mandy said...

You posted this on both your blogs and now I can't get to your SU one. But the pictures are cute, I am ready for some sun!

Mandy said...

Never mind, I eventually got there, something weird going on with blogger or something!

Macy Perrone said...

yeah for grass! i think we are getting our this weekend, i am so excited. when i look at ours i will think of you (seeing how we will both be enjoying our yards at the same time!!!)

Jill said...

LOOKS LIKE you have had soooo much fun the last little while!! I WISH I COULD GO TO THE PARK IF I Didn'T HAVE TO KEEP BUILDING A SNOWMAN!!!!!!! Your little girl is soooo cute... when is #2 coming? haha :)

jan said...

Cute Kylie! short and a sweater - Utah weather sucks!

Lindsay said...

She is such a doll! You dress her so cute too!