Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's Cousin Time!!!

This past Saturday I got together with my two cousins, Emily and Jaimee. Our Grandma has mentioned that she wanted a picture of us three with our kids. So...we decided to make this happen for her. Her birthday is in September, so we wanted to have one done by then. Getting 4 young kids to all look at the camera at the same time is not an easy process. We were all snapping pictures. These are the ones Emily got. What do you think? Good job, huh?! I think they are pretty decent. So I hope she doesn't mind...but I'm posting them here. :) (If you look at Em's blog...sorry you are seeing these again!)
So this is the whole group together. Em did the editing. :)
Here are my two cousins and I: Em, me, and Jaimee
This is probably my fave...the kids with the bubbles...how cute are they?! :)
Or this could be my fave....little angels!
Aren't they just darling?! :)
Bailey and Kylie so cute on the hill. (I have no idea who it was at this point trying to get them to smile. :) I'm sure it was funny though...we saw some funny movements from the adults while trying to get a good shot. :) )
Bailey (Em's daughter), Rylee (Jaimee's daughter, and Carter (Jaimee's son) sitting so pretty! They are so cute!
And the individual shots of the models of the day:
Sweet Bailey playing with a pine cone.
Handsome Carter
Precious Rylee on her throne...look at her sweet face!
And sweet Kylie with the bubbles. Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE this kid?! :) She looks so grown up!!!!
Then this last picture I thought was funny....
She is up a hill from Carter, and I think she looks like a giant. :) So funny. Gotta love the cutie! :)

6 comments:

Brenda said...

So cute, cute, cute!

Kathy Rose said...

Cute pictures!!! Hey..I've always wondered if you did this with Kylie. When she cries do you ever say, "my name's Kylie and I'm a little whiney baby." :) lol
I actually say that to my girls sometimes. And of course we always think of you. :) I miss your bones.

Emily said...

I like that last picture of Kylie! Anybody with half a brain knows she is climbing up the hill and way in front of carter--she does NOT look like a giant, silly! ha ha. Great photographer! Oh, and you were the one that got them to smile on that one on the hill--well, you or Bryson. Love ya!

Lindsay said...

These are so dang cute! You, Jaimie and Emily are three hot mamas! You're grandma is going to love them!

jan said...

Love the giant picture the best! So funny!

brandi said...

AWWW! I love Kylie's dress! Where did you get it?
You guys got tons of good pics for how little the 4 of them are.