Sunday, August 24, 2008

Water Park Wedding Reception fun!!

First of all, I'M SORRY that I haven't updated in so long. I feel like life has been crazy. But yes...I do have some current pictures that I need to post. Don't hate me or judge me! :)

So...we got invited to the BEST wedding reception. They had it at Seven Peaks Water Park in Provo, Utah. Some people mocked the idea a little, but I thought it fit them perfectly. (Well, the groom is whom I know and yes...it fits him PERFECTLY! Plus...it was where they met so how cute is that?! :) ) Now...I'm upset that I didn't get more pictures or even ONE picture of the cute couple. However...I got a few of Kylie. (Tara...I know you took more with your camera...want to send them over?! :) ) We had such a fun time. I saw 2 of my college roommates there...one I am in touch with all the time and FINALLY moved to Salt Lake so we can see each other more (and hopefully more often then we have been!), and the other I haven't seen since my wedding reception. (Hi Debs!!!) It was SO GOOD to see her and I miss her. Kylie LOVED playing in the kiddie water stuff. We stayed there while the park was opened to everyone. However, after just a little while they shut down the park for everyone but those of us at the wedding reception. That was AWESOME because there were NO LINES to wait in! We just ran up to the slides and went on down. And they have some SUPER fun rides there! My brother, Matt, came with us and he was a blast to play with! The time went too fast and we laughed our heads off. Thanks Rob for having your wedding reception there! It was AWESOME!!!! :)

1 comments:

brandi said...

Did the bride have a white, lacy swimsuit? That would be fun. Sounds like it was a good time!