Thursday, August 7, 2008

Popsa-Popsa-Popsicle

Kylie talks SO MUCH these days. She repeats EVERYTHING, puts words together, says sentences...it's non stop talk all day. (Unless people she doesn't know is around. Then she clams right up...don't let it fool you! :) ) Well...our fave word that she says currently is Popsicle. Grandma Brown has gotten her hooked on these. (And Fruit Loops...but we won't get into that! :) I really don't like her eating much sugar and there is nothing but sugar in both of these treats Grandma has gotten her hooked on!) Anyway: it's summer so of course any kid has to have popsicles anyway. But we love to let her have them because we LOVE hearing her say it. It's SO FUNNY! She calls it a "popsa-popsa-popsicle" and it just makes us laugh. It's much cuter hearing her say it then trying to type it. Anyway: she was eating one sitting on the counter the other day as we were all around. Grandma started taking some photos...so I am actually in a picture. (Since I am usually the one that takes the pics, I'm not in many. And if I am in some..my head is cut off. See THIS POST on my other blog to know what I'm talking about. :) ) Can I just say that I love my family?! They are SO CUTE!

Aren't Daddy/Daughter photos the best! Even if this isn't the best pic of them...it still warms my heart!

I don't know what's with my facial expression...so forgive me. Again...I'm actually IN a photo! :)

2 comments:

Macy Perrone said...

oh! I really miss you! my little ashley. you all look so good!

Kasia said...

you are so funny!! I love it. I am not in many photo's either, I am the one who takes the pictures too. I love the ones where your head is cut off, too funny.