Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tea Party Time!!

One of Kylie's favorite things to do with Grandma Brown is to play Tea Party. If she's around...Kylie is pulling her away from whatever she is doing to come play tea party. Kylie has a little table that they play on, but Kylie is willing to travel. :) She will pull some of the tea party items over to wherever Grandma is to play. It's pretty precious. Here are a few pics that I took the other day...

Grandma and Kylie getting ready to play.
Kylie pouring Grandma's cup. (She is very specific about who has what color of cup. Not surprising. :) )
What a cutie and what a sweet smile...if I do say so myself. :)
Can she be any cuter?! (If I do say so myself again. : ) )
It's an absolutely darling activity to witness. Grandma is quite a good tea party player. It's just so much fun to watch pretend play with little kids. I LOVE THIS GIRL!!! :)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Your mom told me about doing this, so cute and fun!

Brenda said...

She does have the sweetest smile! Love it!

Emily said...

Cute! I love pretend play too--My Fav is when Bay pretends to be a puppy or something--so fun!