Friday, January 25, 2008

Birthday Boy


Happy Birthday to Brian!!!! So sorry I am a bit late on this, but Brian's birthday was on January 20th. That's a big day in my family. It's my oldest brothers birthday, AND the day my dad had his liver transplant....4 years ago! So....big celebrations in our houses that day! :) But I want my husband to know how much I love and care for him! I am so thankful for all the sacrifices he makes for our family. I love the father he is to Kylie, I love how he works so hard so I can stay at home with Kylie, I love how he provides so well for us, I love how he loves me and takes care of me, I love his charity and love for others, I love everything about him! Thanks, Baby, for being the man you are! Happy Birthday!!!!


2 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy birthday Brian!

Emily said...

Happy B-day Brian!