Friday, January 18, 2008

Flashback to Christmas...

I know it's been awhile since I posted (minus my last post a few minutes ago about my Palm Springs trip). I haven't even put any Christmas photos up. We had a great Christmas this year. My parents and Cameron came and then Matt came up from Provo. Brandon, Leah, Lexy, Crae, Kaylee, and Camden....WE MISSED YOU!!! Everyone ended up staying through the New Year, and beyond. I think everyone was here about 2 1/2 weeks. So we had lots of fun bonding time. It was a great holiday, and we were all sad it was over.

Our Christmas Baby!! Grandma is carrying on the tradition that my Grandma always did! How sweet are they! :)
My bros. They are two peas in a pod. Can't believe how fast time has flown! I love you both tons!!!!
Kylie with her fave Christmas toy. Don't you just love how you can buy them the best, expensive toys out there and they fall in love with the $10 toy! :) This is a little doggie that she pulls around, and that's all she wanted to play with all day. :)
Jan had everyone over for Christmas Day for some AMAZING food! She is the best hostess! :) Thanks Jan! While there, we got a much needed photo taken of our family together.
Unfortunately my Grandma ended up in the hospital over the holiday. As we went to visit her I saw this priceless moment! So sweet!!!! I LOVE LOVE this photo!!!
A family game night. We had a few of these while everyone was here, and we had a blast! Grandma Brown....this is for you!!! Yahtzee!! :) Kylie with another one of her fave toys....her little people barn. She loved saying all the animal sounds and would play with this for a long time.
Our little darling angel sporting her Disney Princess glasses with her Uncle Matt! She LOVES him and LOVES playing with him. He's one ball of energy, so who can resist?! :)

Thanks guys for coming to spend the holiday with us! We had a blast! I hope everyone had a great holiday!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Fabulous Family Pictures. The one of Grandpa made me a little homesick for them. I can't believe how BIG Cameron is. Where did the time go? BTW you're in a litte bit of trouble with me young lady!!!!!!

Lindsay said...

Hey Ashley! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! It was good to see the pictures of your mom and Matty too, I haven't seen them in years! Tell them I say hello!

Brendan & Tatem said...

hey guys well since i cant get Brian to answer his phone i thought i would let you know about our new addition to the family. cruz has made his arrival.

Emily said...

So cute! Christmas? WOW...That feels like a long time ago! Would love to see you guys soon!!

Sharalea said...

We got our card from you last week, thank yoU! You've put so much into your creative card making, we love it! Awesome Christmas pictures...I can't believe how big Kylie is getting!