Friday, January 18, 2008

Palm Springs....

So I was SO LUCKY to be able to go soak up some sun this past weekend. I went to a Stampin' Up! Leadership convention, and it was a BLAST! It was in Palm Springs, CA and I was gone from Thursday to Sunday. This was the first time leaving my family and going somewhere by myself. So that was a bit weird, but a good break as well. My mother-in-law came to spend some time with Brian and Kylie, so I knew they were well taken care of. Here are a few shots of the trip, but as I went through my pictures I realized I really didn't take very many. So....I will have to get pictures from other there (there were 12 total in our group that went) and share some of those. Hope you are all doing well!!!


Jill and I soaking up the sun. It felt SO SO SO good and I tried to get as much as I could of it!!!! (my eyes are so sensitive to the sun, so I can't keep them from squinting to save my life! :) ) Our fearless leader, Shelli Gardner! :) She is one amazing woman! What can I say...I love this woman! :) When I grow up I want to be just like her. :)
LOOK AT THE PALM TREES!!! LOOK AT THE SUN!!!! Any of you that have spent a winter in Utah, know how happy it can make you to see sun for longer than 10 mins. I am SO READY for spring/summer, so this was a VERY nice getaway!!! The two girls on the right are Sherri and Deborah, the two girls we traveled with. HOWEVER, I don't have a picture of all four of us. So sad. But here's proof we were all together! :)

4 comments:

Mandy said...

How fun, and the sun looks great. glad you were able to get away for a little break. Did you cut your hair?

Lindsay said...

You and Jill are so cute! Looked like fun!

Jill said...

Cute post! I am so craving that sun again. It is FREEZING cold here right now as well. YUCKY.
Miss you tons. I had a blast with you. Thanks for the fun memories. Love ya tons!!!!!
I'll get you copies of my pix because I have alot!!

Michelle said...

Sun!!! I'm so jealous! We don't have that in COLD Illinois either!! And Kylie's Christmas pictures are adorable, as always. Miss you guys!