Friday, January 25, 2008

Such a girl already...

So...Kylie makes me laugh all day. What can I say, this kid is hilarious! :) She has so much personality and I love her more than I ever thought possible. Her smile is so contagious and can brighten your life in less than a second. Being a mom really is the BEST! I wouldn't trade it for anything! So...I wanted to share a few pictures that I took of her tonight. Yes...tonight! Look how quick I am updating my blog! Amazing! :) ALL of you should be proud! Anyway: we were playing downstairs and I look up and see her walking around with her "purse" that she got from her Grandma Brown for Christmas on one arm, and her toy cell phone up to her ear. And she was totally babbling into her cell phone!!!! IT WAS SO FUNNY!!!!!! She's 20 months old today....I guess going on 16 already!!! Where do they get these things?! I wish I would have caught it on video, but I didn't. So you'll have to settle for these photos I took of her.







P.S....anyone want to tell me how to get 2 pictures next to each other? I struggle...what can I say? :)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

So cute! I would also like to know how to do two pictures together :)

Emily said...

That is cute! How funny!

Emily said...

Oh, and to put two pictures next to each other: make sure they aren't too big (change size before uploading photos) then make sure you choose "none" for layout; that way you can position them as you want.