Thursday, January 3, 2008

Wow...where have you all been?!

Hey there everyone! Where have you been? Ok...I know I have not posted anything lately. I am sorry! Life has just been crazy! With the Holidays, family in town, and all the stuff that goes along with that...things have been busy. It's important to note that we are having a blast though! Kylie has loved people around to give her tons of attention! :) I still need to upload some pics I have taken, but until then....here are a few pics of Kylie that I haven't shared yet. These happen to be from her frist day at nursery. She never let me leave, but hey....she stayed in there at least! We'll get there! :)
A little blurry, but how can you pass up that face?! The face of an angel...that's for sure! :)
We got this alligator (we think that's what it is anyway) at IKEA and she can't get enough of it! She loves to roll around with it and carry it all around the house. It's as big as she is!!
She loves her Daddy time! When he's around, he is all she wants! :)
More shots of her and her buddy. Did I mention that he makes a great pillow as well?! :)

Hope all of you had a fabulous holiday! Keep in touch!

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey Ashley! Those pictures of Kylie are so CUTE! She's such a doll! I can't get over how much she looks like Bryan! Do you agree? I see you in her too though! She's precious!

Ashley said...

Linds...HEY! Yes....she is a mini Brian. Everyone tells me she looks just like Brian because she does! :) I also agree with you that she's precious. :) Thanks! So good to be in touch with you!

Jill said...

Cute pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see you guys!

Michelle said...

SO cute!!! Miss you guys!! :)

Mandy said...

Cute pictures of a cute girl.

Brenda said...

Merry Christmas darlin'! Where's your card?! In case I haven't told you, Kylie is adorable!

Emily said...

I think Kylie looks like you except for the eyes and coloring! But her facial expressions are ASHLEY! I love that Alligator I almost bought that at IKEA! Funny...cute pics..that first picture of Kylie cracks me up! It's hilarious! So cute!

Aubrie said...

She is getting so big, and if it's possible she gets cuter and cuter!!