Sunday, January 27, 2008

It's still winter, huh?!

So....we had an appraisal done on our house, and we just got it back. This was the picture that was on the front.....



Now...I love our house, but THE SNOW!!! Are you kidding me!? I'm a bit sick of it already! I guess this was the inspiration for me to go looking through photos of this past summer. Guess I was looking for sunnier times. :) Well, of course I found some cute ones of Kylie. And I started thinking about how AMAZINGLY FAST they grow!!! Especially in these first few years. Kinda makes me sad. So my advice to all with kids/grandkids/nieces/nephews/etc.....APPRECIATE them at the stage they are in and LOVE every second of it. Time really flies too fast! Anyway: just wanted to share some photos of Kylie that I found that I love! :) Hope you all had a great weekend! Yes...notice all the SUN in the photos!!!! Gotta love it! (Don't know why I am living in Utah if I really hate winter this much! :) )


Oh yeah....and here's one of our family as well. :)
Kylie LOVED, LOVED swinging! This is actually at a park in Castle Rock, CO when we were visiting some of Kylie's cousins!


And of course.....what's a summer without lots of trips to the pool?! Kylie LOVED being in the pool! Sometimes floating along in her little float, other times kicking and splashing and having fun. She loves to wear mama's sunglasses too! :)

Here's hoping that warm sun comes soon and that you are all doing fabulous!!!!!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Hey there! Loved all the new blog posts to read! Kylie is fabulous. What's funny is, Abby loves to talk on her toy cell phone too! It came with her "my first purse" she got for Christmas. Girls! As for the pictures. Select small and none for the alignment. That should do it. You could come to Cali and visit me and my nice warm weather, oh, wait, you did come, and DIDN'T visit me (the reason you're in trouble btw). I'm totally teasing, I'm sure you were super busy:) Love you!

Ashley said...

Kylie is fabulous...I agree! :) I really need to meet Abby! No fair!!! And I told you I would be in CA but couldn't come! We hectically drove to Palm Springs as soon as we landed and then we flew out at 7 something in the morn, doubt you wanted to see me before I had to be at the airport! :) But I did think about you and tried to see if I could see you on the roads! :) I want to come visit you in the sun though! Can I? Oh can I?! :)

Emily said...

Those are some good smiley pictures of Kylie! How cute! I cannot wait til summer either! I most definitely DO NOT want to live in UTAH with SNOW for much longer!!! You guys have a ton of snow!! Layton gets a lot of it! But we have quite a bit--too much!--too!

Lindsay said...

What ADORABLE pictures! Kylie looks so cute in all of them! I especially love the first one of you, Brian, and Kylie. You look soooo cute! What a prech little family you have!