Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dining at La Caille

There is this restaurant in Salt Lake (well, Sandy) that I've always wanted to go to. We finally went last Wednesday night. It's this French restaurant called La Caille. My dear friend, Tara, baby-sat Kylie so that we could go celebrate Brian. He was getting inaugurated onto the Board of Directors for the Utah Apartment Association, and they had a special dinner for him and the others. It was a fun night and the place is BEAUTIFUL! The grounds are AMAZING and we ate in this BEAUTIFUL room that had all sorts of live vegetation growing up onto the ceiling, walls, etc. Maybe it doesn't sound so beautiful, but trust me...it was! :) I meant to get pictures, but the dinner/speeches went longer than we thought so we kinda hurried out. So I found the one online, and then we did take one self portrait while we were sitting there. Sorry it's really not a good pic! But my husband looks handsome, so I'll sacrifice. :) The food was really amazing, in case you were wondering. :) Congrats, Brian! :)

1 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

That place looks almost like a castle! And the pic of you guys is super cute!