Sunday, November 23, 2008

I was 14 again...for at least a night!

Yes...it's true! Thursday at midnight....I went with my cousin, Em, to see "Twilight" and I was so excited! Am I 14, you might ask?! Why no. I'm not. Did I have a toddler to get up with and entertain the next day?! Why, yes. I did. Did I get to take a nap before like old people are suppose to do?! Why, no! Did I get home at 3:30 in the morning?! Why, yes! Was it worth it....YES! It really was. I had a blast with my cuz, and we laughed our heads off. We even we able to take this "Twilight-y" pic of us. I think it was appropriate and was NOT a mistake of camera being on the wrong settings! I knew what I was doing and this is just what I wanted! :) It was a good movie. Always hard for me to enjoy a film after reading the book. You just can't put the same intensity into film as you can reading it. But it was good, and I'm excited to see the other movies that are sure to follow.

Thanks, Em, for working this all out for us! I had a blast! And "pop" will always make me laugh! :) LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

The best part of the Thursday midnight showing (yeah, I went too)was listening to all the 14 year olds ooo and ahh over every romantic/intense/comical/boring part of the movie. I was seriously cracking up. It was better than I expected but it did take me all weekend to recover. Did you ask for my opinion or the rundown of my life? Too bad you got it anyway!

Jill said...

How fun! I loooooooooooved the show.

Emily said...

ha ha! So funny! I had a blast with my cuz!!! thanks for going!!! Love the picture :) Love you! Happy Thanksgiving! Tell your fam that for me, too!!!

KT said...

Wait, cameras have different settings? No wonder my pictures suck.