Monday, November 17, 2008

Hanging out...Dinner with friends...Treat at Grandparents...Day Five

After we were up so late watching election stuff on Tuesday night, we all got up and at 'em a bit late in the morning. We hung out for a little bit and then did a little shopping that morning. We rushed home, put Kylie down for a quick nap, and then Brian, Kylie, and I head out again. We went to dinner with Brian's friends from high school, Michelle and Ted. Michelle's husband, Kenny, their CUTE baby Charlie, and Michelle and Ted's parents joined us. I forgot my camera!!! So I don't have any pictures of that! So sad! Then we went to Brian's parents house so that Kylie could play with the dogs and Brian and I brought a yummy pie for dessert. It was SO SWEET because Kylie sat on Grandma's lap and they played the organ together. (Brian's mom is an AMAZING piano/organ player!) I can't BELIEVE I didn't have a camera for this so I'm SO SORRY! It was so cute! But we had a great day!


Baby Alan....how cute is this face?! :)


Kylie and Alan finally being buddies! :)

0 comments: