Monday, November 17, 2008

Election Day...Treat Tour Day...Park Day...Day Four.

Busy day today! Very close to Brian's parents house they have a Jelly Belly factory. You ride on this little train thing and get free Jelly Belly's at the end, so I thought that would be a fun thing to do with Kylie. So we got Grandma involved, along with Brad, Dana, and Alan, and we all headed out.

They had this car out front, and Kylie actually stood there to pose in front of it. :)

This is the train you take the tour on. It had a ton of cars attached to it.

Ok....this picture is made COMPLETELY of Jelly Belly's!!! They had a TON of these pictures of all sorts of different pictures that I thought this was amazing. I thought this one was especially appropriate for election day. :)


The clan (minus the photographer) on the train getting ready to leave.


Ahhhhh....precious little family! :) Love these guys!

And what else can I say?!? LOVE LOVE LOVE this little girl! :) She LOVED the train and kept asking for a "treat" that she knew we got at the end. :)

Kylie mostly sat with Dad on the train, but she did come back with Grandma and I for a minute. A beautiful self-portrait. :)

And the treat they gave you at the end. Ahhhhh...feel so appreciated. :)

Kylie hanging out, eating her treat with Daddy and Uncle Brad (that she called Daddy a time or two....they look quite a lot alike. :) )
Talk about "kid in a candy store." Can you find the child?! There was SO MUCH candy here! They even had a "sampling station" where you could try all sorts of things for free. Brian and Brad made each other eat one of the ones from the "gag" section. I think one had to eat an ear wax Jelly Belly and one vomit or something. I think I have those wrong, but you get the idea. :) GROSS! :)

After the Jelly Belly factory, we went and played at a park right by there. It was a lot of fun and was SO GREAT having SUCH AMAZING weather!!!!! It seriously was SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I think Dana got better pictures at the park, so I'll get them from her and then share. :) But HOW PRECIOUS is this picture?!?!? :)


And this one?! Cutie Grandma and Kylie. Kylie kept asking to play with Grandma and Grandpa. It was so cute.
Then when we got back, Brian and I kept Alan so Brad and Dana could go put their vote in. How's this for a poster child for his campaign. We should have started before the election! :)
HE IS SO CUTE!!! :)

And this is probably my fave pic from the whole trip. HOW PRECIOUS IS THIS!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture! :) You guys are DARLING! :)
This was a busy and very fun day! We watched the election reports all night long and Brad and Brian went and picked up a sushi dinner for us all after the kids were in bed. Ok....I guess just after Kylie was in bed. :) It was a super fun day. I'll always remember where I was on this day of history.

1 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OOOh I want to go to Jelly belly factory, so much fun! Yum