Friday, November 21, 2008

The joys of life....

I just wanted to say that I love my husband!! I had a bad couple of days on Wednesday and Thursday. Yesterday I was going to get the mail, and I just said, "OH!" As I walked out on my porch, someone else was walking up with a BEAUTIFUL bouquet of flowers. She says, "Are you Ashley?!" Well....for those....you bet! :) My hubby sent me these gorgeous flowers to cheer me up. I am just so thankful for a caring and loving husband that always takes such good care of me. That is truly my greatest joy in life! I LOVE YOU BRIAN! Thank you for all you are and do!

Here are the gorgeous flowers....


3 comments:

Brenda said...

How sweet! Why were you having such bad days? Were you missing me again;) Glad they cheered you uo/1

Megan said...

He is so thoughtful! I'm sorry you were having a bad couple days...anything I can do to help? :)

Jill said...

Brian is a stud. I hope you are okay. I love you. If you need to talk I am here!!!!!!