Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas Early....

So Brian gave me my Christmas present early. It's a.....
Blackberry Storm! What a thoughtful gift. :) He knows that I LOVE the internet so why not have it available to me at all times? However....I know the majority reason he is giving me this is because I give him a hard time about being on his BlackBerry ALL the time....ALL hours of the day. He wants me to get sucked into it too so it's more acceptable for him to be so addicted. :) Whatever the reason...I'm still EXCITED! :) But...it's kinda been driving me crazy getting used to it the little bit I've been able to play with it tonight. So....do any of you have a Blackberry that can tell me if it's worth it or not? Anyone have the Storm? And do you like it? I have 30 days to try it out and want to make sure I want to keep it before my time is up. Brian has the Curve one or whatever it's called. And it has actual buttons...not the touch screen thing that the Storm has. His seems a bit easier to use, but maybe not once I actually get used to mine. So anyway...any thoughts?! :) Thanks for sharing any advice you have! :) Hope you are all doing fabulous and getting ready to have a Merry Christmas!!!!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow what a fun present. Tyler has the blackberry pearl and wants the storm, the pearl has such tiny buttons but he is pretty good at it now. I am sure it probably just takes some getting used too!! How fun

Brenda said...

Brat. That's right, I called you a brat. At least I know he's treating my little girl so well! I think all you need is a little alone time to bond with your new phone. Merry Christmas and enjoy your new toy:)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

oooh yay now you can email me wherever you go heheheheheh.

bribets said...

My vote is to return the farm thing or figure out how to use the mute button ;) "hello? Ashley? Can you hear me?!" I am just giving you a hard time!

bribets said...

I meant to type DARN instead of farm. These little Internet thngs are hard!!! My fingers keep touching the wrong keys!!!