Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Very Merry Christmas...

We had a very merry Christmas morning. Kylie got a kitchen and LOVED it! She couldn't stop playing with it. And hasn't stopped playing with it since then. I love Christmas mornings. They are so magical and fun. Add an excited child to the mix and I just can't think of anything better. Kylie was so excited and just LOVED the experience. It took forever to open presents because after every present was unopened we had to open them all up to play with them. I love watching her excitement and enthusiasm. We took a break for breakfast after all the adults had their presents opened and Kylie was halfway done. :) It was great having my family here as well. My parents and two of my brothers were here for Christmas and we had a blast. My brother, sister in law, and kids were here just before Christmas (I'll post some pics of their trip here in a bit) and we definitely missed having them here. Of course they had to get home for Santa to come! :) Anyway: Christmas morning was fabulous, but the next post will explain why it turned into my worst Christmas....

She couldn't stop smiling at this kitchen. She LOVED it!!!
She got right into cooking!

She picked up the phone to call Santa to thank him. Then as she opened presents from Grandma and Grandpa Van Camp, she goes over to the phone and picks it up and says, "Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Camp!" It was SO CUTE!!!!

1 comments:

Megan said...

What a fun kitchen. She is so cute and you can tell she LOVES it! :)