Monday, November 12, 2007

Fall Fun....

Here are some shots we got of Kylie enjoying the Fall weather this Saturday. She is such a fun girl. It is SO GREAT seeing her personality come out. She LOVES to be outside, LOVES to play with her parents, LOVES clinging to her Daddy whenever he is around, etc, etc. She definitely is a strong willed girl and knows what she wants. I have to trick her to get her to let me take a picture of her. If she sees the camera out, she turns around the other way. It's quite funny, actually. :) But here are a few shots...



This is my fave one, I think. Ok...well one of my faves. :) I had to play this game with her to get her to turn around and then surprise her with the camera! :) She LOVES carrying that book around and she always loves a good set of keys to hold as well.


This little girl is quite adventurous. She used to always make sure she was by one of her parents. However, that is not the case anymore. We stayed a safe distance behind her during her travels to see how long it would take for her to look around to see if we were there or not. It was actually quite a while. She wants to explore the world on her own.


I love to watch her figure out/experience new things. From the time she was a baby, she LOVED when the wind would come and blow through her hair and in her face. Now, she loved watching all the things around her blow away as well. She also loved crackling the leaves in her hands and breaking them all up. She was having a blast. I learn from her that I need to take the time to enjoy the little things in life.


Those angel hands playing with the leaves. She truly is my angel.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Cute shots! She is a doll. It's so fun to see their personality bloom!!! You're such a great mommy :)

jan said...

Love the picture of her in the grass with the leaves. She looks so old!

Emily said...

She looks like she is 4 in that one picture of her sittin in the grass! Wow she has grown up! What a cutie!

Brenda said...

Beautiful pics babes! I miss the fall! It was 90 degrees here today! Yuck! I'm planning a pregnancy in 7-8 months or so? Care to join me?

Jill said...

Ah your family is ADORABLE!!! So when is number 2 coming? haha.. yeah i'll see how things go while we are in utah i don't want to bother you if your moving. I TOTALLY know how that goes!!!! Hey what will your new address be? or will you just be using your old one for a while?