Monday, November 26, 2007

Up and Running...

Hey there everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know that we are in our new house!!!! These past few days have been CRAZY BUSY but it's fun getting everything all put together. I don't have pictures uploaded just yet, but I'll get to it soon. :) We just barely got internet hooked up today, so I feel like my lifeline is back. :) I at least wanted to give everyone the update that we got in! We moved out of our old house and into our new house on Wednesday. Then we have spent the rest of the time unpacking/organizing/shopping/coordinating deliveries of things and installation of things/etc. THANK YOU to those that helped move! We couldn't of done it without you! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU to my INCREDIBLE brother, Matt (who was with us ALL day!!), my INCREDIBLE aunt, Jan (who fought AWFUL Holiday traffic to get there to help), and our INCREDIBLE friends, the Young's (who are always so dependable...even if they had their own Thanksgiving vacation to get ready for). THANK YOU ALL!!!! The other people that helped were friends of Brian's that I am not sure read this. :) SO THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Wanted to mention those amazing people.

In all the chaos, we had a GREAT Thanksgiving even! My amazing Aunt Jan and my amazing Grandparents came up so we didn't have to spend it alone. We found a place serving Thanksgiving dinner, Cracker Barrell, and had an AMAZING meal! :) I recommend going out to eat on Thanksgiving...it was fabulous food and no clean up! :) There were lots of laughs, good stories told, great company, and a ton of fun. "A Thanksgiving for the books!" as Jan said.

Our house is starting to come together and it feels SO GREAT to have all this stress behind us. We are SO SO blessed that everything worked out as it did. Amazing. Thanks, Heidi, for being a great realtor and helping us with everything! You were fabulous and now that we live so close....we need to play! Thanks for everything!!!!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving as well and I'd love to hear what everyone did! I hope you all are enjoying this season!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so glad you are in and the stress of selling your house has now come and gone (you thought it would never end!)...you can start to enjoy your new beautiful home now. Show pictures soon!!! I'm dying to see all the new furniture and home decor. Too fun. You deserve it!!

Mandy said...

can't wait to see it :)

Brenda said...

Hurry hurry with the pictures! No pressure though! I'm so happy for you guys!