Monday, November 12, 2007

House is just about done!!!

Here are a few pics of our house that is ALMOST DONE!!! We do a walk through on Thursday, and then close the next Wednesday!!! (Yes...the day before Thanksgiving! Fun!) So now just touch-ups have to be made, and a few other things have to be changed. For example, they put the wrong lights in all our bathrooms so they have to go back and put the right ones in, etc, etc. We can't wait though! Here is what it looks like now....



This is the view when you walk into our house. The dining room is on the left, the living room is on the right and then the family room is straight ahead.


I know this isn't a great shot, but this is our Master bedroom. At least you can see the carpet and paint colors in this shot. The bathroom is through that door.


This is our kitchen. We are getting stainless steel applainces delivered after we move in, so I am sure that will look better when they are in. But this is it so far!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

HOw fun!! I can't wait to see it in real life!

Jill said...

Beautiful!!! You are going to be in heaven. I love it. Wasn't the model home flip flopped?? I can't wait to come have a sleep over!!! ha ha

jan said...

I love the paint colors. When we move you in, I may just stay.

Jill said...

aHH LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!!! ITS SOOO NICE!!!!!! Its soo fun to have something new!! Yes Easton is getting so big he is becoming a pro at walking so that an adventure keeping up with him!! We are coming down the day after thanksgiving.. so will you be moving that weekend? I WOULD LOVE LOVE TO SEE YOU.. if not carlos comes down so often for work and i sometimes just hope in the car and go with when he travels. so thats fun! :) let me know!